Jayce Dean Sudweeks
- Baltzegar, J., Caving-Barnes, J., Elsensohn, J., Gutzman, N., Jones, M.S., King, S., Sudweeks, J. (Accepted, under revision). Anticipating Complexity in the Deployment of Gene Drive Insects in Agriculture. Journal of Responsible Innovation.
- Sudweeks, J.S. Science and Technology Policy. American Governance. Ed. Stephen L. Schechter. 5 vols. Detroit: Macmillan. 2016.
- Sudweeks, J. D. (2014). Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank for Public Administration: Understanding Management, Politics, and Law in the Public Sector, 8th Edition, by David H. Rosenbloom, Robert S. Kravchuk and Richard M. Clerkin. New York: McGraw Hill.
- Butterfield R, Sudweeks J, Blankenhorn E, Korngold R, Marini J, Todd J, Roper R, Teuscher C. (1998). New genetic loci that control susceptibility and symptoms of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in inbred mice. Journal of Immunology. 161(4):1860-7.
- Livingstone KD, Sudweeks JD, Blankenhorn EP, Hickey WF, Teuscher C. (1995). Susceptibility to actively-induced murine experimental allergic encephalomyelitis is not linked to genes of the T cell receptor or CD3 complexes. Autoimmunity. 21(3):195-201.
- Sudweeks J, Todd J, Blankenhorn E, Wardell B, Woodward S, Meeker N, Estes S, Teuscher C. (1993). Locus controlling Bordetella pertussis-induced histamine sensitization (Bphs), an autoimmune disease-susceptibility gene, maps distal to T-cell receptor beta-chain gene on mouse chromosome 6. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science USA. 90(8):3700-4.
- Wardell B, Sudweeks J, Meeker N, Estes S, Woodward S, Teuscher C. (1992). The identification of Y chromosome-linked markers with random sequence oligonucleotide primers. Mammalian Genome. 4(2):109-12.
- Woodward S, Sudweeks J, Teuscher C. (1992). Random sequence oligonucleotide primers detect polymorphic DNA products which segregate in inbred strains of mice. Mammalian Genome. 3(2):73-8.
- A Framework for the Application of Genetic Pest Management in Agriculture. XXV International Congress of Entomology (ICE), Orlando, Florida, September 25-30, 2016. Co-author
- Factors Affecting Nonprofit Professional Solicitation Returns in North Carolina. Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA), Chicago, Illinois, November 19 – 21, 2015. Co-Author
- Investigating Network Boundaries in Complex Problem Domains: A Tale of Three Networks. Public Management Research Association (PMRA) Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 11- 13, 2015. Co-author
- Tension in Nonprofits: Developing a Theoretical Model. Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA), Denver, Colorado, November 20 – 22, 2014. Presenter/Co-author
- An Exploration of Nonprofit Solicitation Practices in North Carolina. Southern Conference of Public Administration (SECoPA), Atlanta, Georgia, September 17 – 20, 2014. Presenter/Co-author
- The Utilization of Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) Sequences in the Analysis of the Murine Genome. 5th International Workshop on Mouse Genome Mapping, Lunteren, Netherland. October 14-18, 1991. Presenter/Co-author
- Journal of Responsible special edition on gene drives. Assistant Editor (2016 – current)
- Environmental Release of Engineered Pests: Building an International Governance Framework, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, October 5 – 6, 2016. Moderator/participant
- Roadmap to Gene Drives: A Deliberative Workshop to Develop Frameworks for Research and Governance, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, February 24 – 26, 2016. Co-organizer/moderator/participant
- NSF Grant # 1632670- Responsible Innovation with Genetically Modified American Chestnut Trees (2016 – 2019). Co-author and researcher
- National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) Fellow: Genetic Pest Management, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC (2014 – current)
- First place team from North Carolina State University in the Policy and Practices track of International Genetically Engineered Machines (iGEM) competition, Boston, MA (2014)
- Ph.D in Public Administration from N.C. State, Expected, 2018
- M.S. in Molecular Biology from Brigham Young University, 1995
- B.S. in Molecular Biology from Brigham Young University, 1992