Leadership in the Public Sector Careers
Want to make a difference? Interested in starting or working for a nonprofit? Preparing for advanced education? Explore your options for a career in public sector leadership.
The Leadership in the Public Sector online degree program and the Leadership in the Public Sector Certificate provide an excellent foundation for several career options. Our graduates typically:
- Work in Nonprofit Administration
- Pursue a Career in Government
- Get the Credentials Required for Career Advancement
- Work at a Higher Education Institution
- Use the Degree as a Foundation for Graduate School
- Transition from Military Service to Civilian Leadership
Work in the public sector is in demand. Our graduates typically find employment with:
- Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions (Colleges, Universities)
- Nonprofit Organizations
Employment prospects for this field are on the rise. Explore details about the following job titles:
- Budget Analyst
- Assistant to the Town Manager
- Community Engagement Organizer
- Human Services Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Grants Administrator
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to get a flexible online degree from a university respected in the public sector, it’s time to take the next step. Apply today to find out what a degree in Leadership in the Public Sector can do for your career.