Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
There are many ways to support the continued work of SPIA in political science, public administration, international affairs and leadership education. We hope you will consider becoming more involved in the teaching, research and leadership training that are the cornerstones of our school.
Support SPIA and Our Scholarships and Programs
Spotlight on Scholarship Donors
Scholarship Donations Make a Difference
NC State honors its top scholars and the donors who make their awards possible, like political science major Adonna Biel and scholarship donor Sandra Latta.
The SPIA Enhancement Fund provides funding for students to attend conferences, study abroad and participate in internships. The fund also supports our speakers series that brings leaders from North Carolina, the nation and the international community to speak with faculty, students and the public. Gifts to the SPIA Enhancement Fund help us address critical needs that otherwise may not be met. We also have numerous other funds that support specific programs and scholarships. Help us achieve excellence by making a gift to the fund of your choice.
- Please make your check payable to the NC State Foundation, Inc.
- Write your specific designation such as: "SPIA Enhancement Fund” on the memo line
- Mail to the Humanities and Social Sciences’ Development Office, NC State University, PO Box 7016, Raleigh, NC 27695-7016.
- If your employer has a matching gift program, include a match form with your check. Be sure to include your name, address (and email if desired) so we can properly thank you.
By Credit Card:
- You may give a gift via credit card online: go.ncsu.edu/givetoSPIA. Direct your gift to the specific designation of your choice.
- NC State faculty and staff can make a monthly contribution to NC State to the area of their choice via payroll deduction. Visit the NC State Employee Payroll Deduction Portal to start a new deduction or manage your existing deduction.
If you have any questions, contact Kellie Leavitt in the college’s Development Office at (919) 515-5973 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.