There are many ways to support the continued work of SPIA in political science, public administration, international affairs and leadership education. We hope you will consider becoming more involved in the teaching, research and leadership training that are the cornerstones of our school.
Support SPIA Scholarships and Programs
Spotlight on Scholarship Donors
Scholarship Donations Make a Difference
NC State honors its top scholars and the donors who make their awards possible, like political science major Adonna Biel and scholarship donor Sandra Latta.
The SPIA Enhancement Fund provides funding for students to attend conferences, study abroad and participate in internships. The fund also supports our speakers series that brings leaders from North Carolina, the nation and the international community to speak with faculty, students and the public. Gifts to this fund support:
- MPA Alumni Society Scholarship – provides tuition assistance for first year MPA students
- MIS Student Enrichment Fund
- Oliver Williams Scholarship Fund
- Abraham Holtzman Public Policy Forum – funds bi-annual SPIA lectures
- Alumni gatherings
- Student internships
- Please make your check payable to the NC State Foundation, Inc.
- Write your specific designation such as: "SPIA Enhancement Fund” on the memo line
- Mail to the Humanities and Social Sciences’ Development Office, NC State University, PO Box 7011, Raleigh, NC 27695-7011.
- If your employer has a matching gift program, include a match form with your check. Be sure to include your name, address (and email if desired) so we can properly thank you.
- You may pledge a gift to be payed monthly, quarterly, annually or in installments and then arrange for payment either by check or credit card.
By Credit Card:
- You may also give a gift via credit card on-line: www.GiveTo.CHASS.ncsu.edu. Direct your gift to the specific designation of your choice.
If you have any questions, contact Ashley Greene in the college’s Development Office at (919) 515-5973.